Zipflyer is just introduced in Nepal which is done in Pokhara and it’s also considered the longest Zipflyer in the world. This adventure sport is ideal for all the thrill seekers and speed lovers enjoying the spectacular Himalayan views and the natural world. The speed of the Zip comes to 100 miles per hour with 2000 ft vertical downward. The hilltop at Sarangkot in Pokhara is the start-point of the zip-line from where beautiful view of the Pokhara valley including Seti River can be observed. It’s a thrilling ride downwards with the length of about 1850 meters long with about 2 minutes of non-stop fun and exhilarating ride. The trip begins with drive to Sarangkot from Pokhara and at the mountainside; you start the ride which is about 5400 feet above the sea-level sitting into a special harness seat. Two people are launched at the same time and it’s a race to the bottom crossing over a dense forest below. If your eyes are still open then you can observe the sweeping views of Annapurna range, Machhapuchhre and the raging Seti River. The ride comes to an end on the high-ground triangle at the Hyangja village. Zipflyer ride is recommended with persons weighing in between 35 and 125 kg and who are comfortable with heights. It isn’t recommended with individual having back or neck problems or pregnant women.
• Witness majestic views of the Pokhara Valley & the surrounding mountains
• Experience an exhilarating Zipflyer flight racing down at 100 miles per hour
• Majestic & sweeping views of the Annapurna range, Machhapuchhre & other snow-capped peaks during the ride
Drive to Sarangkot then commences the zip-line flyer ending at Hyangja village & transfer to Pokhara. Drive to Sarangkot. Commence zip-flyer ride from the hilltop at Sarangkot on a special harness then go 2000 ft vertical downwards with a speed of 100 miles per hour ending at Hyangja village. Afterwards, drive back to Pokhara.
What is Included
• Transportation from / to Pokhara as per itinerary.
• Zip-line flyer ride as per the program
• All necessary fees, Government/Local taxes, Tourist service charge.
What is Not Included
• Any type of personal expenditure such Alcoholic beverages and drinks.
• Tips, Gratuities and expenditure.
• Videos or pictures of the ride