Upper Seti Rafting
Rafting in Pokhara was introduced a few years back and has gained massive popularity since the rafting-spot being closer to the Pokhara City. The river for rafting here is the Upper Seti River which offers about 1 & half hour of technical Adreline rush along the canyons of the Annapurna gorge. The Upper Seti Rafting is filled with non-stop action of white water flowing all through the trip. The ideal months for October and November as well as the post spring period. If anyone’s looking for a great white water fun during a visit to Pokhara then Upper Seti Rafting is a definite go. This is the shortest and sweetest rafting program. If you have a short traveling duration in Pokhara and wish to experience a great rafting fun then Upper Seti River fulfills all of their desire.
• Exhilarating rafting in the Upper Seti River graded 3-4 class
• Short & fun-fill rafting closer to the Pokhara city
• Witness roaring Upper Seti River coming feed by the melting glaciers of the Himalayas
Drive to rafting put-in-point, commence rafting & drive back to Pokhara
Meet at the hotel then drive to the rafting put-in-point (Hemja Bridge); after a short briefing on safety measure, commence rafting & end at the dam-site Simpani. Afterwards, drive back to Pokhara & transfer to the hotel.
What is Included
• Transportation from / to Pokhara by tourist van as per itinerary.
• All International standard rafting equipment as necessary (Such as self-bailing rafts, helmets, life jackets, plastic paddles etc.)
• Well-trained and highly experienced rafting guides & other helper staff.
• All staffs salary, insurance, meals etc.
• All necessary fees, Government/Local taxes, Tourist service charge.
What is Not Included
• Any type of personal expenditure such Alcoholic beverages and drinks.
• Tips, Gratuities and expenditure.
• Rescue & insurance such as travel, cancellation, accident, health, emergency evacuation and loss, theft of or damage to baggage and personal effects.