Upper Mustang Heli Tour
Upper Mustang Heli Tour is an amazing experience of its own in the remote settings of Nepal. The Upper Mustang was a restricted demilitarized area until 1992 which makes it one of the most preserved regions in the world, with a majority of the population still speaking traditional Tibetan languages. Tibetan culture has been preserved by the relative isolation of the region from the outside world. The section starting up from Kagbeni is regarded as Upper Mustang which has different landscapes of dry land being closer to the Tibetan plateau. And the people living in this region have culture and traditions similar to the Tibetan community. Lo-Manthang is the capital of Upper Mustang and is a beautiful walled city where age-old monasteries reside and Buddhism is practiced. In Upper Mustang Heli Tour one flies straight into the Lo-Manthang city from Pokhara, spend some time there and eventually fly back to Pokhara.
• Witness majestic mountain panorama of snow-capped peaks like Nilgiri, Annapurna
• Explore Lo-Manthang, the ancient walled city with thousand year’s old monasteries
• Scenic helicopter flight starting from Kathmandu to Pokhara, Jomsom, Kagbeni & Lo-Manthang
• Discover culture & traditions of the people of Lo-Manthang similar to the Tibetans
• Visit Pokhara, the natural wonder & Jomsom, the windswept town en-route the flight
Helicopter flight from Kathmandu to Pokhara; fly to Jomsom. Then fly again to the walled city of Lo-Manthang in the Upper Mustang region. Explore around and visit monasteries in Lo-Manthang then fly to Kathmandu and transfer back to your hotel.
What is Included:
• Airport transfer as per the itinerary.
• Kathmandu – Pokhara – Jomsom – Lo Manthang – Kathmandu by Charter Helicopter.
• Domestic airport departure tax.
• Upper Mustang special permit USD 500.00 per person.
• ACAP (Annapurna Conservation Area trek Permit) fee.
• All government taxes, VAT and office service charge.
What is Not Included:
• Personal expenses.