Sarangkot Hiking Day Tour
Located towards the northern side of Pokhara is the Himalayan view-point ‘Sarangkot’. It’s at 1,592 meters elevation and commands a majestic Himalayan views including panoramic view of the Pokhara Valley and Fewa Lake. Sarangkot can be reached upon 30 minutes of drive or taking along a short hike passing along small villages and a forest. Sunrise view from Sarangkot is very popular and in a clear day one can witness un-obscured views of snow-capped peaks like Annapurna range, Dhaulagiri, Fishtail and others. Sarangkot Hiking Day Tour begins with one hour drive to Sarangkot early in the morning and hike to for about half an hour to the Sarangkot view-point. After witnessing great sunrise view over the mountains hike to Naudanda which takes about 3 hours where hikers return back Pokhara by overland drive. Sarangkot Hiking Day Tour is ideal for all with easy hikes in the beautiful Pokhara Valley and observing some great Himalayan panorama of the Annapurna region.
• Explore the beauty of Pokhara Valley
• Easy hike passing along old villages, lush forests.
• Witness majestic sunrise over the Himalayas of mountains like Annapurna range, Dhaulagiri, Fishtail & others
• Bird-eye view of the Pokhara Valley & Fewa Lake
Sarangkot Hiking Day Tour starts with a drive from Pokhara to Sarangkot & hike to Naudanda then drive back to Pokhara
Early in the morning, drive from Pokhara to Sarangkot (1 hr approx.) & hike to the Sarangkot Himalayan view-point. Spend some time and enjoy the spectacular sunrise over the Himalayas then hike to Naudanda (3 hrs approx). Meet the vehicle then drive back to Pokhara & transfer to your hotel.
What is Included
• Personal private guide
• Packed lunch & Mineral Water during the tour
• Entrance fees, Tax & Tourist service charge
What is Not Included
• Beverages, tea/coffee, soda, beer etc.
• Tips & Gratuities