Pokhara Ultra Flight
Pokhara Ultralight Flight, a form of free flight is flying like a bird in clear blue skies and offers a rewarding experience of flying. The flight certainly extends great opportunity to witness some great scenic views, bird’s eye-view of the landscape below including spectacular views of the snow-capped mountains. The flight passes through twisty rivers, beautiful valleys, mountain villages, lush woodland, farmlands with great mountain panorama on the backdrop. Such experience can be taken in Pokhara which starts from the small airport in Pokhara then circles the Pokhara Valley and the surrounding mountains.
In fact Pokhara Ultralight Flight is a small light weighted airplane backed by an engine. When it’s launched in the air, the engines will be switch off and you will glide through the air almost like a hang-glider. In such flight, you can experience a free flight without any danger or risk, and there’s always the engine to help the aircraft for the landing and during take-off. Nowadays Ultra light flights have become popular and safe and at the same time fun way to fly and experience the great landscapes within a matter of minutes.
• Bird’s eye-view of the entire Pokhara Valley & the surrounding lush landscapes.
• Flight with the backdrop of the soaring snow-capped peaks Macchapuchhre, Annapurna range & others.
• Fly like a bird passing along twisty rivers, beautiful valleys, mountain villages, lush woodland, farmlands.
Meet at your hotel then drive to Pokhara Airport- board the flight and afterward, land back to the airport then transfer back to your hotel.
What is Included
• Pick up/Drop off from your hotel
• Ultra-Light flight as per the program
• Tax & Tourist service charge
What is Not Included
• Beverages, tea/coffee, soda, beer etc.
• Tips & Gratuities
• Photo or Videos
There is option of 15 minutes, 60 minutes and 90 minutes flight as well. Please contact us for pricing.