Muktinath Darsan Heli Tour
Muktinath, located in the Annapurna region, is a scared pilgrimage site for Hindus and Buddhists alike. It is tucked at the foot of Thorung-la pass at an altitude of 3710 meters. The temple of Muktinath is the ancient Hindu temple dedicated to God Vishnu and closer to the temple are 108 spouts where holy waters comes for devotees to take a sacred bath. There’s also a monastery in the area for Buddhist pilgrimages. Muktinath Darsan Heli Tour is ideal for those who wish to visit this scared site without the burden of physical trekking. The flight is from Pokhara to Muktinath and back to Pokhara. Besides pilgrims, trekkers in great number come here for an adventure journey. During the Muktinath Darsan Heli Tour one can witness a great Himalayan panorama of the snow-capped peaks like Mt. Annapurna, Dhaulagiri including the beautiful Machhapuchhre ‘Fishtail’, Manaslu and many others. Altogether, Muktinath Darsan Heli Tour is a great way to witness the Himalayan giants of the Annapurna region as well as visiting the age-old temples and monasteries and witnessing the local culture and traditions.
• Scenic helicopter tour with to/from Muktinath from Pokhara.
• Witness majestic Himalayan panorama of Annapurna range, Dhaulagiri & others.
• Explore the local culture & traditions of both Hindu & Buddhist
• Visit to Muktinath Temple, 108 holy water spouts, Jawalmai Temple, Holy kunda ‘pond’, Buddhist monastery
Helicopter flight from Pokhara to Ranipauwa, walk to Muktinath (1 hr) & fly back to Pokhara
Early in the morning, pick up from your hotel and drive to the airport. Board the helicopter and fly towards Ranipauwa (3,802m). Walk to Muktinath from Ranipauwa for about hour to Muktinath. Spent some time at the temple then fly back to Pokhara & transfer to your hotel.
What is Included:
• Airport transfer as per the itinerary.
• Heli-tour to Muktinath.
• Domestic airport departure tax.
• All government taxes, VAT and office service charge.
What is Not Included:
• Personal expenses.