Annapurna Base Camp Heli Trek
Annapurna Base Camp Heli Trek is considered as one of the best trek route for the adventure seekers. The trekking is filled up with great scenic landscapes and panoramic views of the Himalayas like Annapurna- the 10th highest mountain in the world, Gangpurna, Machhapuchhre and others snow-capped mountains. Annapurna Base Camp is the most visit place in a lifetime and is considered as one of the best trek route for the adventure seekers. Annapurna Base Camp Heli Trek is witnessing some of the world’s highest mountain series located in the Annapurna region. The trek encompasses the spectacular view of Mt. Annapurna, Mt. Dhaulagiri, Mt. Fishtail, the famous Ghandruk village, diverse landscapes, terraced fields, picturesque gurung village and a wide variety of flora and fauna. We will reach our destination through Mt. Machapuchhre (Fishtail) Base Camp. Hiking along the ABC popular trail passing along forest, villages enjoying the flora & fauna and witnessing the local culture then upon reaching the base camp ultimately fly back to Pokhara. Annapurna Base Camp Heli Trek also provides the scenic helicopter flight from ABC and back to Pokhara.
• Witness spectacular mountain panorama of snow-capped peaks like Annapurna Himal, Hiunchuli, Annapurna South, Annapurna ll, Gangapurna, Annapurna III, Machhapuchhre
• Visit the Annapurna Base Camp enjoying majestic view of Mt. Annapurna
• Hiking past gushing rivers, green countryside, alpine meadows, valleys, glaciers
• Scenic helicopter flight from ABC and back to Pokhara
• Witness the local culture & traditions of the ethnic people
Day 01: Drive to Nayapul (1100m), trek to Ghandruk (1940m) 5-6 hrs
The Annapurna Base Camp Heli Trek starts with a drive to Nayapul from Pokhara (trek start-up- point) and start trek towards Birethanti from where ascending up will reach Ghandruk. En-route enjoy majestic views of the great Himalayas passing along small villages like Chimrong, Syauli Bazaar, Chane. The trial then crosses a suspension bridge over Khumlu Khola and reaches Ghandruk. Ghandruk is a beautiful village mostly inhabited by the Gurung community and offers superb close up views of Fishtail Mountain, Annapurna South and Hiunchuli. In Ghandruk, explore the Gurung museum to know more about rich Gurung culture and tradition. O/N Lodge.
Day 02: Ghandruk to Chhomrong (2170m) 4-5 hrs
Enjoy the early morning sunrise from Ghandruk and leaving behind Ghandruk is climbing up for an hour to Ghandrukkot then descend to Kimron Khola. The trail then steeply ascends until reaching Chhomrong. On this way up to Chhomrong, enjoy spectacular views of Annapurna South and Fishtail. Chhomrong is a small but beautiful village located on the lap of Annapurna Massif. O/N Lodge.
Day 03: Chhomrong to Dovan (2580m) 5-6 hrs
The trail crosses Modi Khola then enters the wooded slopes of the Himalayas. It then crosses a
suspension bridge and ascends to Sinuwa Danda. You will have to now cross a dense rhododendron forest to reach Khuldighar. Again involves crossing a deep bamboo and rhododendron forests along a stony slopes to reach Dovan. O/N Lodge.
Day 04: Dovan to Deurali (3230m) 4 hrs
After breakfast, start the trek crossing a jungle from Dovan to Himalaya silently as there’s a temple in between the jungle so disturbance or big noise isn’t allowed. En-route you can spot many waterfalls on this route. After Himalaya, the trail moves ahead steeply up and reaches Hinku Lake. Deurali can be reached after 40 minutes of walk from Hinku Cave. O/N Lodge.
Day 05: Deurali to Machhapuchhre Base Camp (3700m) 3-4 hrs
Today the valley widens up and the vegetation thins up. The air becomes thinner as you are climbing to the Machhapuchhre Base Camp. The base camp offers great views of snow-capped mountains like Mt. Hiunchuli, Annapurna South, Annapurna I, Annapurna III, Gangapurna and, of course, the Machhapuchhre. O/N Lodge.
Day 06: MBC to Annapurna Base Camp (4130m) 2-3 hrs
After breakfast, commence trek towards the Annapurna Base Camp which takes about 3- hours. It’s better to start off early and before the clouds roll in. If it snows then the trail will be difficult to follow. The frozen dawn is best observed from the glacier moraine from your lodge. O/N Lodge.
Day 07: Fly from ABC to Pokhara
Today is the last day of Annapurna Base Camp Heli Trek so early in the morning helicopter will pick up you from ABC to Pokhara. Upon arrival in Pokhara, our representatives will meet you then transfer to your hotel.
What is Included:
• Pokhara – Nayapul by private vehicle.
• Accommodation during the trek at guest houses/lodges.
• Meals (Breakfast, Lunch and Dinner) during the trek.
• Experienced English speaking trekking guide and necessary porters (1 Porter for 2 trekkers) during the trek including their transportation, food, accommodation, salary, equipments and insurance.
• Annapurna Conservation area entrance Permit and fees.
• Trekkers Information Management System (TIMS) card fees.
• Helicopter flight from ABC & back to Pokhara.
• Domestic Airport Tax.
• First Aid medical kit.
• Duffle bag, down jacket, sleeping bag and walking pole.
• All government taxes, VAT and office service charge.
What is Not Included:
• International airfare and travel insurance.
• Personal expenses (phone calls, internet, laundry, bar bills, battery recharge, hot shower etc.)
• Any kind of drinks (tea/coffee, hot chocolate, boiled water, bottle water, cola, beer etc.)
• Tips for guide and porters
We will provide you with comprehensive information on the every trek and tour we arrange. Please do not hesitate to contact us if you require more information or have any questions, we are more than happy to assist you in anyway.